[at] cococure.com*. Cococure may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion. *Please note that any customer query regarding a current or past booking cannot be dealt with through this link. Please use the online Help Desk. Any emails sent not relating to legal enquiries will not be replied to.
Cococure logos as well as designs found on this Site are registered trademarks. Cococure’s trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of Cococure.
Ownership of Materials
All materials on the Site are copyrighted and are protected under treaty provisions and world-wide copyright laws. Cococure’s materials may not be reproduced, copied, edited, published, transmitted or uploaded in any way without Cococure’s written permission. Except as expressly stated in the limited licence provision of these terms and conditions, Cococure does not grant any express or implied right to you under any of its trademarks, copyrights or other proprietary information.
We will terminate the privileges of any user who uses this Site to unlawfully transmit copyrighted material without a license express consent, valid defence or fair use exemption to do so. In particular, users who submit Content to this Site, whether articles, images, stories, software or other copyrightable material must ensure that the Content they upload does not infringe the copyrights or other rights of third parties (such as privacy or publicity rights). After proper notification by the copyright holder or its agent to us, and confirmation through court order or admission by the user that they have used this Site as an instrument of unlawful infringement, we will terminate the infringing users’ rights to use and/or access to this Site. We may, also in our sole discretion, decide to terminate a user’s rights to use or access to the Site prior to that time if we believe that the alleged infringement has occurred.
Links and Search Results
The Site may automatically produce search results that reference or link to third party sites throughout the World Wide Web. Cococure has no control over these sites or the content within them. Cococure cannot guarantee, represent or warrant that the content contained in the sites is accurate, legal and/or inoffensive. Cococure does not endorse the content of any third party site, nor do we warrant that they will not contain viruses or otherwise impact your computer. By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against Cococure for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site. If you have a problem with a link from the Site, please notify us at corporate [at] cococure.com* and we will investigate your claim and take any actions we deem appropriate in our sole discretion. Please note this address does not handle inquiries about bookings or confirmation of bookings. For all customer service inquiries, contact the Help Desk.* Please note that any customer query regarding a current or past booking can not be dealt with through this link. Please use the online help desk. Any emails sent not relating to legal enquiries will not be replied to.
Prohibited Content The following is a partial list of the kind of Content which is illegal or prohibited on the Site. It includes Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; could be harmful to minors;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes information that you know is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind; • provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Although Cococure cannot monitor the conduct of its users of the Site, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from this Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent.
No Commercial Use
No area of this Site may be used by our visitors for any commercial purposes such as to conduct sales of tickets, merchandise or services of any kind. You must obtain our prior written consent to make commercial offers of any kind, whether by advertising, solicitations, links, or any other form of communication. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not use this Site to resell or link to other sites for the purpose of selling tickets of any kind. We will investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who breaches this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Site and barring anyone breaching this provision from use of the Site. We reserve the right to block access to this Site, or to cancel a ticket order or ticket with respect to any person who is known or reasonably believed to be:
(A)acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit; or
(B)associated with any person who is known or reasonably believed to be acting unlawfully, or breaching these Terms, or infringing our rights, or utilising automated means to process or place ticket orders, or whose ticket order exceeds the stated limit. Exceeding any limitations or breaching any terms on the Site will be deemed to be a breach of these Terms.
Access and Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our web pages or the content contained thereon or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior expressed written permission. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own person, non-commercial use) from the our Site without the prior expressed written permission of Cococure.
Unauthorized Use of the Site
Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including, but not limited to, unauthorized ticket sales, unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site, or unauthorized use of any robot, spider or other automated devise on the site, will be investigated and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation civil, criminal and injunctive redress.
Violation of the Terms
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Cococure be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if Cococure has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Site is controlled and operated by Cococure from its offices in the United Kingdom. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by English law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this Site, litigation must be brought in court in London, England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cococure its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Cococure also sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues which means Cococure does not set all the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Policies set forth by our clients, such as venues, teams and theatres, prohibit us from issuing exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets. When you receive your tickets, please keep them in a safe place. Please note that direct sunlight or heat can sometimes damage tickets. Tickets purchased on Cococure may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee. When purchasing tickets on Cococure, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is indicated on the order tickets page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Cococure aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible. We are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show or, if you are traveling, five days before you leave, please contact us via the Help Desk as soon as possible. Please include your booking confirmation code, the full name and address submitted with the booking, and details of the event. Cococure only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets are generally sold through several distribution points, including online, Call Centres and box offices. All distribution points access the same ticketing system and inventory, therefore, tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. Occasionally, additional tickets may be available prior to the event, however Cococure does not control this inventory or its availability.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice if purchased in excess if this limit.
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your confirmation code given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event organiser. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that unless paragraph 16 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Cococure reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Provider, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Cococure’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Cococure’s consent. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
10.The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
11.The Promoter, venue Management and Cococure accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12.Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13.The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14.There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
15.Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16.If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
17All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Cococure are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18.The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
19.Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
20.If you are ejected from the venue you will not be entitled to any refund or recourse.
21.When booking a table you are responsible for your guests, any damages, nuisance, injury or costs they incur during the event will be billed to your table.
Purchases for Tickets and Tables cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the following circumstances:
(a) If we discover an error in the price of the Tickets you have ordered, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you as soon as possible and allow you to either reconfirm your order at the correct price (crediting or debiting your account as applicable), or cancel your order. If you choose to cancel, you will receive a full refund from us if you’ve already paid. If we are unable to contact you, this will be treated as a cancellation.
(b) If an Event is cancelled or there is a material change to the subject matter of the Ticket contract (that is what you have contracted to see) we will give you a full refund of the face value price paid or, if the face value has been reduced by the Event Partner, the discounted face value. A material change is one which, in our reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to what a purchaser of the Event, taken generally, could reasonably expect. For example, the use of understudies in a theatre performance does not constitute a material change. If an event is re-scheduled (and you cannot attend the re-scheduled date), we will coordinate with the Event Partner on how your ticket(s) will be treated however a refund cannot be guaranteed.
(c) You have purchased Cancellation Protection.
(*) Please note that not having Valid Govt ID, wearing the wrong dress code,or showing up after the door is closed and general misbehaviour at the venue will not entitle you to a refund.
(*) If a user is refused entry whilst adhering to the event and venue’s restrictions/terms and conditions, then they must email firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on the next working day to request a refund. Requests received after the deadline will not be considered.
(*) If the event is cancelled for any extra-ordinary circumstances occuring after the event has started and outside the control of the event promoter there shall be no recourse for a refund
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
You may reject a credit or refund within 30 days of receiving the credit or refund, but if you do not reject the credit or refund by notifying us within that timeframe you will be deemed to have accepted the credit or refund in full and final settlement of any and all claims, actions, demands and proceedings you may have against STX.NG Ltd arising out of the Ticket or Purchase for which you received the credit or refund.
Your legal rights
Nothing in these Terms limits or takes away from your legal rights under general law, however please note that there is an exemption to the cancellation rights in respect of contracts for leisure service activities on specific dates under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. As such, Purchases made via the App are generally non-cancellable and non-refundable, although you may be entitled to a refund in certain circumstances (see Our Refunds Policy). For more information, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau, phone numbers can be found on their national website at www.nacab.org.uk.