[at] cococure.com*. Cococure may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, in its sole discretion. *Please note that any customer query regarding a current or past booking cannot be dealt with through this link. Please use the online Help Desk. Any emails sent not relating to legal enquiries will not be replied to.
Cococure logos as well as designs found on this Site are registered trademarks. Cococure’s trademarks may be used publicly only with the written permission of Cococure.
Violation of the Terms
Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will STX.NG Ltdd be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits, even if STX.NG Ltd has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
This Site is controlled and operated by STX.NG Ltd from its offices in the United Kingdom. If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed and construed by English law. In the event of a dispute arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions, or your use of or access to this Site, litigation must be brought in court in London, England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cococure its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
STX.NG Ltd sells tickets on behalf of promoters, teams, bands and venues (one of which is Cococure), which means Cococure does not set all the ticket prices or determine seating locations. Tickets purchased on this site may be subject to a per ticket service charge and a non-refundable per order processing fee. When purchasing tickets, you are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. This amount is indicated on the order tickets page and is verified with every transaction. This policy is in effect to discourage unfair ticket buying practices.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some events a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice if purchased in excess if this limit.
For information about a purchase you’ve made, contact us, quoting your confirmation code given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser and promoter. Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled. If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the event organiser. Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the event.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, event organiser or promoter. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
6. We regret that unless paragraph 16 applies, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Cococure reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the management’s right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket is grounds for seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation. A ticket shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the Event Provider, provided that even if such consent is obtained, use of Cococure’s trademarks and other intellectual property is subject to Cococure’s consent. The Event Partner and its affiliates, successors, or assigns may enforce these terms in accordance with the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (the Act). Except as provided above, this agreement does not create any right enforceable by any person who is not a party to it under the Act, but does not affect any right or remedy that a third party has which exists or is available apart from that Act.
9. The venue may operate a No Smoking policy.
10.The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron’s own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the venue).
11.The Promoter, venue Management and Cococure accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12.Patrons should be advised that official merchandise is usually only available inside the venue.
13.The ticket holder has a right only to a seat of a value corresponding to that stated on the ticket and the Management reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
14.There will be no pass-outs or re-admissions of any kind.
15.Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as members of the audience.
16.If a performance is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled performance, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a performance is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered alternative performances (subject to availability) up to the seat value on the ticket.
17All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction with Cococure are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18.The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
19.Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the venue or event management to eject you from the venue.
20.If you are ejected from the venue you will not be entitled to any refund or recourse.
21.When booking a table you are responsible for your guests, any damages, nuisance, injury or costs they incur during the event will be billed to your table.
22.Purchasing a ticket which is clearly not valid for your use will not grant entry to the venue. eg if you purchase a ticket for entry before 11pm and show up after 11pm, the ticket is invalid and a refund will not be processed. Also if you purchase a ladies only ticket and you are identified as male on your ID the ticket is invalid and you will not be eligible for a refund.
Purchases for Tickets and Tables cannot be exchanged or refunded, except in the following circumstances:
(a) If we discover an error in the price of the Tickets you have ordered, we will use reasonable endeavours to inform you as soon as possible and allow you to either reconfirm your order at the correct price (crediting or debiting your account as applicable), or cancel your order. If you choose to cancel, you will receive a full refund from us if you’ve already paid. If we are unable to contact you, this will be treated as a cancellation.
(b) If an Event is cancelled or there is a material change to the subject matter of the Ticket contract (that is what you have contracted to see) we will give you a full refund of the face value price paid or, if the face value has been reduced by the Event Partner, the discounted face value. A material change is one which, in our reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to what a purchaser of the Event, taken generally, could reasonably expect. For example, the use of understudies in a theatre performance does not constitute a material change. If an event is re-scheduled (and you cannot attend the re-scheduled date), you will be refunded.
(c) You have purchased Cancellation Protection.
(*) Please note that not having Valid Govt ID, wearing the wrong dress code,or showing up after the door is closed and general misbehaviour at the venue will not entitle you to a refund.
(*) If a user is refused entry whilst adhering to the event and venue’s restrictions/terms and conditions, then they must email [email protected] by 5pm on the next working day to request a refund. Requests received after the deadline will not be considered.
(*) If the event is cancelled for any extra-ordinary circumstances occuring after the event has started and outside the control of the event promoter there shall be no recourse for a refund
We will refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
You may reject a credit or refund within 30 days of receiving the credit or refund, but if you do not reject the credit or refund by notifying us within that timeframe you will be deemed to have accepted the credit or refund in full and final settlement of any and all claims, actions, demands and proceedings you may have against STX.NG Ltd arising out of the Ticket or Purchase for which you received the credit or refund.
Your legal rights
Nothing in these Terms limits or takes away from your legal rights under general law, however please note that there is an exemption to the cancellation rights in respect of contracts for leisure service activities on specific dates under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations. As such, Purchases made via the App are generally non-cancellable and non-refundable, although you may be entitled to a refund in certain circumstances (see Our Refunds Policy). For more information, please contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau, phone numbers can be found on their national website at www.nacab.org.uk.