Join us for this immersive dining and drinking experience. Taking place at London’s newly refurbished home of Afrobeats ‘Cococure’.
The evening will start off with one hour of bottomless prosecco / non alcoholic options (3pm – 4pm).
Main (Choose 1 of 3)
- Suya burger and plantain chips
2. Spicy Shrimp spaghetti / vegetarian option (mushroom or zucchini , yellow squash)
3. Jollof rice and spicy wings
Dessert (Choose 1 of 3)
- Chocolate mousse andcrème fraiche
2. Oreo cheesecake
3. Tropical fruit salad with coconut sorbet ( dragon fruit, mango, key limes, kiwi, pineapple, strawberries, coconut shavings) With agave lime dressing
Enjoy our curated halal friendly cuisine with London’s very best DJ’s serenading you with the best Afrobeats, Bashment, Hip Hop & Afrohouse.
Please adhere to social distancing rules in the venue.
This is a table service only.
Please Note: As per govt regulation you cannot have more than 6 people at your table.
The dresscode at Cococure is Smart Casual, with an emphasis on being stylish and well put together. We request that our patrons avoid branded sportswear, tracksuits, flip flops/sliders or beachwear at all times, but welcome smart trainers only as part of a chic overall ensemble. Not adhering to this dress code may lead to refusal of entry.
To help with inspiration please check out our style guide below.